DDC Dig

First of all congratulations to Portugal on wining the Eurovision Music contest. It was awesome... second I do know I haven't mad a drawing of Sobral singing and many artistes did it... it's not like I'm not proud I'm just really tired... and I don't have time for a day job + a weekly comic page schedule + 2 monthly drawings + random commissions + Making drawings commenting  recent events like Sobral wining the eurovision... I'll make the drawing but not now! It'll came! Oh! did I mention that I can only manage such deeds because you guys are really awesome and really supportive in the social media like facebook? But please help me reach more people by sharing my blog with your friends! Thank you all! As always I hope you have a great week and if you are sad because it's Monday just think about unicorns and pizza! 

Comments

Popular Posts